No other team of data center real estate brokers tracks and participates in the Silicon Valley deal flow like Symphonic Investments. Please call us today to discuss your requirement!
2972 Stender Way, Santa Clara
– 50,000 sf recently leased as part of Phase 1 by Facebook.
– New Phase 2, 100,000 sf building opened with confidential tenants already in place in a minority portion of the space. Recent entitlements will allow for construction of an additional 346,250 sf along with a new, proposed substation.
2050 Martin Avenue, Santa Clara
– Completed the Phase II expansion of its 83,000 sf data center in Santa Clara with an additional 6 MW of power to accommodate the high-density requirements of a large new customer.
700, 750, 800 Central Expressway, Santa Clara
– BH recently JV’d with Digital Realty Trust for a potential data center development at the 141,404 sf 800 building with (3) x 4.5 Mva power feeds. Infrastructure investment was for a massive chip fab, not data center and Space Park offers better access to fiber and power.
DLR reported the follow supply and demand on their July 28, 2011 Q2 investor’s conference call.
Santa Clara Aggregate Market Demand:
21-27MW outstanding demand
27.7MW currently available supply
2011 YTD through 7/28/11 > 29 MW absorption
2010 > 25.6 MW absorption
Near-term supply from DLR: 2 turn-key pods. 1/2 pod available with 2.8MW available supply.
Longer-term supply from DLR: 3105 Alfred and 1550 Space Park could yield more supply from ground up construction.
555 Reed Street, Santa Clara
– SC1 will be 300,000 sf built in two identical phases, 18.2 MW of critical load on 85,000 sf of raised floor with 6 pods in each phase. Total estimated cost for SC1 Phase 1 and 2 is $240-$300M. Phase 1 is expected to be delivered in third quarter 2011.
– In April 2011, Apple signed a 7 lease for 2.28 megawatts of critical power load in 11,000 square feet of space
– SC2 will be built next to SC1 with identical size, raised floor and critical power.
2001 Fortune Dr, Santa Jose
– Adding 1.4 MW of critical IT load to the existing 8 MW, bringing the total capacity of the facility to 9.4 MW.
48233 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont
– Adding 24,000 sf of space and 3 MW of power
1101 Space Park, Santa Clara
– Plans to fill the 24,000 sf building with up to 23 containers for customers seeking to rapidly deploy capacity.
2807 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara
– 70,000 sf expansion adds 15 MW of power capacity from an additional $25 million investment.
5101 Lafayette Street, Santa Clara
– 26,900 sf gross / 13,600 sf technical space / 4,000 sf office
– 12kv-4.5mva feeds / 3,000 KW UPS critical power (6 x 750kw)
– Highly-efficient Energy Labs AHU/Cooling
324 N. Mary Ave, Sunnyvale
- Currently, test laboratory where Sun's Sparc Microprocessor is inspected and readied for service in high-end server applications. Sun interested in leasing it out as part of consolidation.
- 68,000 sf gross / 14,100 sf raised and slab space.
- 5 MW via two feeds.
-AT&T fiber on-site with potential Level 3, XO, Sprint and Abovenet in close proximity.
2625 Walsh Avenue, Santa Clara
– 18 acres with 2 x 50 MW substations purchased from Intel.
– 1 building previously leased to data center tenant, 1 x 60,000 sf new data center building delivered in Q4 2010, 1 x 60,000 sf in Q2 2011.
Custom Market Research
Symphonic Investments regularly provides phone-based and in-person consulting to several Wall Street equity investors, corporate end-users, and data center real estate investors and developers. Please give us a call to discuss your requirement!
California Licensed Real Estate Broker